Saturday, September 8, 2012

On a train to nowhere... but only because i missed the station.

Whew! Some serious adventure went down today.

Checked out Annie's university, Konan Daigaku, and had some serious study time with her bros, Michael and Catie. I learned alot today, and I'm glad I went! Still gotta study hard tonight though...

As well as that, we ate at an awesome ramen joint somewhere around Okamoto. Curry Ramen all day! Got some good pictures, but they're mostly on Annie's camera, so I'll upload those soon. 

Also we all ran around exploring the area; I rode my first train in years! And we got lost on it. We took the express on the way home instead of the local train, so we skipped 3 stops and ended up in Juso. But a really nice man chased us down and directed us to the right train, so it was all good.









But now back to the grindstone, gotta get them grades, baby!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you weren't alone when you got lost on the train!

    Hard to tell on the pic above -- is that katakana on that keyboard?? Cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad to see the adventure hat did its job on the train.

    ReplyDelete