Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Met the Coach

Ok so first off, Tommy Lee Jones has taken up being the co-mascot for Suntory's Boss Coffee. His partner is a white dog who shows up all over the place. I dont know the dog's name, but I call him Frank (even though he's not a pug).

 And after that, I went to see football practice. The head coach saw me working out with his boys, so he asked me to come see a practice. I went, and I brought Carina and Michi down with me. They were all excited because theyd never seen any kind of American football before, but I feel that they were a little let down by the practice. We'll see how they feel after the game on Saturday!
 Coach told me there was no way I could play for him since I'm only staying for 4 months, but I'm totally ok with that. Would've been fun, but I've got a few other things I gotta do while I'm here first.


This is Reymond. He's an English teacher at a local school, and I met him in the Rec too. He was the one who introduced me to Coach!

Pretty cool guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment